Busan Part 2

Monday, March 1, 2010

Ok, it's only a few weeks late, but at least I'm finally writing! So, I'll give a brief recap of our final day in Busan where we went to see the infamous fish market and the U.N. Memorial cemetary.

After finally getting up and making it out of our hostel at a decent hour we headed towards the fish market. However, being that it was a National Holiday that day, what I think was the actual inside market was closed, but outside there was plenty to see...
This one below is for you Dad, if you came to Korea you could be the old man sittin' on the dock fishing.
Look at all this Kim! It's seaweed paper, called Nori in Japanese, used for Kimbap and Sushi.


Then, being that we're at the fish market, we went to a hole in the wall restaurant and had a fish feast which was delightfully and as always, quickly, devoured by us girls.

Once again, I'm cutting this extremely short. Bye Bye.

Comments

No response to “Busan Part 2”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Mobile Molly. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger