It's getting hot in here

Thursday, July 1, 2010

No, seriously, the weather here is so damn humid. However, I have concluded that Minnesota's is probably worse. Minnesota's weather is something that human beings should never be exposed to with those summer winter extremes. But the damn humidity here is more retarded than you could imagine. In addition to this, my school only air conditions the rooms that I personally turn on and my Gym doesn't even have an air conditioner. So instead of just being stared at for being a giant white girl, I'm now shocking all of the people there with my ability to sweat more than you could imagine. In fact, I was leaving the gym and the elevator stopped on the 3rd floor, which is also another English school and a small child saw me and hesitated for a good 30 seconds before entering the elevator. I can't blame him though, I definitely was a sight.

So what else is new? I finally booked my ticket to Sweden, which was one of the most exciting things I've done here, and also very stressful. I initially found a Korean website that offered amazing prices, but then found out that they just listed the prices that were ONCE there, but not anymore. So I basically ended up spending a small fortune, aka my now non-existent savings account to go to Sweden. But hey, I'm going to be here two years, and hopefully will make more money round two, and when am I gonna get paid to be in Sweden for 11 days? Probably not until I find a good job in America (which with this economy, could be never). Here's my travel schedule:
from: SEOUL KR INCHEON INTERNATION to: MUNICH DE MUNICH INTERNATIONAL Departure: 22. July, 12:30 h Arrival: 22. July, 17:15 h ____________________ from: MUNICH DE MUNICH INTERNATIONA to: COPENHAGEN DK KASTRUP Departure: 22. July, 20:20 h Arrival: 22. July, 21:55 h ____________________ from: COPENHAGEN DK KASTRUP to: GOTEBORG SE LANDVETTER Departure: 22. July, 22:45 h Arrival: 22. July, 23:30 h ____________________ from: GOTEBORG SE LANDVETTER to: MUNICH DE MUNICH INTERNATIONAL Departure: 03. August, 06:35 h Arrival: 03. August, 08:25 h ____________________ from: MUNICH DE MUNICH INTERNATIONA to: SEOUL KR INCHEON INTERNATIONA Departure: 03. August, 12:00 h Arrival: 04. August, 05:30 h

So I definitely got a days worth of travel there and back but I'll be ok. I think after the three day nightmare coming to Korea back in December, this is nothing. Let's hope that that shit doesn't happen again.

In terms of plans for Sweden, not much really. See a few sights, relax, do some much needed shopping, and get some good quality Annie time. I'm also just really excited for a vacation, like a REAL vacation. About a year and a half ago I went to Florida but I got fired from my job a few days after booking the flight, so that trip wasn't as relaxing as it should be. My friends Dom and Holli are planning a nice get away in the Philippines and my other Minnesotan Gwangju girl, Jessica, is traveling that way as well. I definitely want to do a large majority of South East Asia, China, Japan, and New Zealand (to visit Laurie) before my two years are up. Man, why can't I be rich? Oh well, in the mean time, I'll keep paying off debt, traveling, and save a bit here and there. I miss everyone back home and can't wait to see you in less than 6 months!


Comments

No response to “It's getting hot in here”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Mobile Molly. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger