Time to set some goals

Monday, January 18, 2010

So, yes, it's been a fun month. I had said previously that it seems like I've only been here two days, but now it feels like I've been here forever and not done much on the productive side. Weekdays have been filled with loungin, dinners, card games, and more dinner eating and weekends seem to be going along the same path. Now, don't get me wrong, I love me some dinner eating social hours, but I think its time to buckle down and get doin something. Of course, it took a delicious Mexican dinner party last night and about 4 glasses of wine to come to terms with the fact that I need to do more than drink and eat and socialize in Korea, haha.

So, first on the agenda, get SERIOUS about learning Korean. Like REAL serious. I've been told a few times by different Koreans that I've got good pronounciation (I don't know if they say that to everyone or its actually true) and I also have a strong desire to learn so I think I need to go ahead and take advantage of the situation. Starting today I'm going to learn 10 words a day and study grammar for like 45 minutes.. or something. We'll see how long this lasts. It's kind of like a late New Years Resolution. How about, I'll make that this months resolution. Next month I might hit up a gym, but that's doubtful.

Anyways, I can't be wasting time on this blog post, I've got Korean to learn! And, if anyone is out there reading and wanting to look into learning, I've been using this site:
http://korean.sogang.ac.kr/

Cya!

Comments

One response to “Time to set some goals”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

if you haven't heard the vikings kicked the cowboys ass 34 to 3 go vikes! LOVE YA Mollerdooz

Post a Comment

 
Mobile Molly. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger