Now I have THREE posts this month!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I noticed I was lacking in updates, so I figured I could do a general post since nothing too spectacular has happened to write about, and I have a long break at work right now.

I ended my Chuseok holiday actually looking forward to work. I have to say, that never ONCE in my life have I looked forward to work (unless it was because I desperately needed the money). It's strange though, because I truly wanted nothing more than to hang out with my kids, have a set schedule, and go back to normal. Unfortunately going back to normal wasn't possible because as soon as Monday morning hit I was sick. Not as bad as my last two Korean sicknesses, but a good solid chesty, snotty, headache filled cold. I instantly changed my mind about wanting to go to work and spent a portion of Tuesday laying in our library on break. It's now Thursday and I can feel myself getting better but I really just want my normal Monday through Friday life with work, gym, Molly time, and a good nights rest.

Besides being sick, I can also update that I am now the Korean speaking MASTER. Juuuuust Kidding! But I have studied so much more and worked so much harder since my computer has been gone. I think this is also pretty strange because when I had my computer I had so many more tools to study with (multiple websites). Now, I just signed up for one web site (and I even have to pay $22 a month for it!) and I download the audio files to my MP3 Player and print out all the lessons and study at home. I think it's because there is literally NOTHING to do at home besides watch TV so I have to keep myself occupied somehow.

I was also informed by my awesome boss that I can have the entire month of December to go home. This isn't set in stone yet, because the ticket isn't purchased, but that's still pretty awesome. I do have to say I am a bit worried because I know it's going to be a non-stop eating/drinking festival. Regardless, I can't seem to stop thinking about it. It's strange because I have no desire to move home or leave Korea, but damn am I excited to see everyone.

I also am contemplating the options of doing a bit of travel while I have that 1 month off. Maybe a week somewhere else, preferably where I have free stay, but I don't really want anywhere in the U.S. I suppose we'll see how the finances are, but I'm sure after I purchase an entire years worth of clothes and shoes I won't have money for all that.

Anyways, I should get back to work. Buh Bye.

Comments

No response to “Now I have THREE posts this month!”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

 
Mobile Molly. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger