Gwangju or Bust!

Saturday, November 28, 2009






Well, it's coming down to the final hours, or should I say days? A week ago today I had a fabulous going away party. Is it bad that I think the parties I throw are the best? Well technically Amelia/Franna threw it, but I'm really only saying that because everyone that comes I love and it's a damn good crowd (at least in my opinion). We had tons of tasty food (thanks again to all the friends who brought/made stuff) and a keg of Minnesota's best, Grainbelt Premium. I took a ton of pictures, but haven't quite decided how I'm going to be dealing with pictures on my blog, so I've posted a few.

Now it's really time to get to business. Unfortunately I'm procrastinating on that business by typing this blog entry, woops. I'm not worried, I work best under pressure, which can be emphasized by the fact that I have to do all my packing, and move everything out of my apartment by Sunday night. Then I've got two days of work, one day to relax, which I'll probably spend shopping, and then I'm on the Megabus. My dear friend Amelia has offered her company on my 8 hour long bus ride to Chicago on Thursday morning to get my Visa. Then I come back late Friday night, and then we just wait (probably 3-4 days?) before flying out. We still don't have the ticket, but I figure they're waiting until after I get that Visa process taken care of.

So, stay tuned. Hopefully this blog does its job and keeps me connected to everyone back home, and maybe provides some insight for people just like me who are planning to do this. Now it's time to get to work!!

Comments

2 Responses to “Gwangju or Bust!”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

You're not going by yourself? It sucks we've known each other for so long and havent been able to hang out. That means you should be my hotel if I decide to visit Korea one day.

How the hell did you make this layout? It wasnt in one of the layout choices was it? Where do you put in your HTML?

I am going by myself! I just googled "blogspot layouts" and then picked this one out. They tell you pretty specifically how to do it. And yes, I will be a hotel in Korea!

Post a Comment

 
Mobile Molly. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger