Well, here I am, sitting in a hotel in Seattle, watching The Devil Wears Prada, and about to fall asleep before 7pm. I'm sure you're wondering how I got myself into this sad situation, since I should have been half way to Korea by now...
MINNESOTA WINTER - THATS HOW!
That 6:15 flight from Mpls to Denver this morning ended up being more like a 7:15 flight, which in turn made me miss my Denver to Seattle flight, and the pattern continued as I missed my Seattle to Incheon (Korea) flight. Did I mention they only have a flight to Korea every other day on Asiana Airlines? Yes. So I did what I'm good at: crying. I cried my ass off to the United Airlines people, made them purchase me a hotel AND a meal ticket, and somehow they figured out a way for me to leave tomorrow instead of Wednesday. Actually, it's kind of exciting because I'm going from Seattle to Tokyo to Incheon and even though it's just trotting through the airport, it will be super neat to have my feet touch Japanese soil. It will be a little taste of the trip there I'll take sometime in my year in Korea. Oh yeah, I'M GOING TO KOREA! It still doesn't seem to set in that I'm doing this, but yesterday was probably the biggest reality check of them all. I had a lovely brunch with about 15 of the best people ever and after a few brunch cocktails the tears started pouring. I basically don't even remember the last time I cried so damn hard. I have pictures too, but I'm currently half asleep writing this in my king size bed and I'm ready to close today and hope for a better tomorrow!

Comments
No response to “So tired, and only half way done.”
Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment |
Post a Comment