And she comes in the form of a cute little Asian lady at the Massage Booth by my Gate in the Seattle Airport. I woke up this morning after about 10 hours of sleep and it felt like someone spent the night punching my shoulder blades... hard... without stopping.. all night! I'm sure the combination of stress, two heavy carryons, and two incredibly heavy packed luggage hasn't helped my back. But as I came up the elevator to my Gate I found God. On the downside, I only paid for 30 minutes because I obviously don't want to spend all of my money on a massage and I could probably have used another 4 hours in that massage chair.
Anyways, I'm sitting waiting for my plane to board, and its HUGE. I'm talking GINORMOUS.
See below:

My masseuse said that it's two levels, I just pray to God (or should I say, her) that I have a window seat and they play a good movie.
Oh, and while I was taking the little shuttle train to my gate there was a louds
peaker talking in Japanese and I totally understood it! I'm a Japanese pro! Juuuust Kiddding.
Alright, we will be boarding soon, and I have to pee, and I still want to post a few pictures of my final hours in Minneapolis.. But once again I can't figure out this Blogger thing. I'm sure I'll have loads of alone time in a day to figure it out, so until then, all you get to see is my Big Plane.
Comments
No response to “There is a God..”
Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment |
Post a Comment